Noteworthy News on the law office of Scott M. Goldberg, PLLC in their promotion, education and contribution to Film, Television, Music, and Intellectual Property:
- Scott Goldberg spoke at the SunScreen Film Festival in St. Petersburg Florida, where he spoke on a panel discussing such issues as film financing option, distribution options and other legal issues that filmmakers face while in production.
- Scott Goldberg spoke in front of the University of Central Florida’s Center for Emerging Media Graduate Program, where he spoke on topics regarding legal issues to be aware of when shooting feature film and documentary films, fair use issues, and distribution.
- Scott Goldberg was a Guest Speakers at NATOA’s Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida . Scott Goldberg was a guest speaker at the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (NATOA) annual conference discussing music laws and rights in connection with Public, Educational and Government (PEG) television stations.
- Scott Goldberg spoke at the Gasparilla International Film Festival . Scott Goldberg was on a panel where he spoke on topics of film development and film financing, as well as Florida’s film tax incentive program.
- Scott Goldberg lectured at the University of Central Florida. Scott Goldberg was invited to lecture in front of the University’s Film Studies program on Independent Filmmaking , in which he spoke about legal issues faced by Independent Filmmakers, and the new online crowdfunding as a source for raising funds for independent films.
- Scott Goldberg was invited to lecture at the International Academy of Design & Technology in Tampa, Florida, where he spoke on Business Structuring and Intellectual Property Rights and about legal issues faced by small business owners, proper business structuring, copyrights, and trademark branding.
- Scott Goldberg spoke at the Miami Short Film Festival , in Coconut Grove, Florida, where he spoke about the business of making an independent film, the selling and marketing of a film, how and when a film gets financing, and types of film distribution deals.
- Scott Goldberg spoke at the Amelia Island Film Festival . Scott Goldberg was invited to speak on the “Art of Film Making” Panel.
- Scott Goldberg spoke at the Clearwater Film & Music Festival . Scott Goldberg was invited to speak on legal and licensing issues in connection with independent filmmaking in Florida.
- Scott Goldberg spoke at the Downtown Boca Film Festival . Scott Goldberg was invited to speak on the panel “Contracts and Licensing of Films” at the Downtown Boca Film Festival, where he spoke on legal and licensing issues in connection with independent filmmaking.
- Proud Sponsor of the Florida Film Festival . Scott M. Goldberg, PLLC is proud to be one of the official sponsors of the 20th annual Florida Film Festival, which premieres of the best in cutting-edge current cinema; indulgent experiences in food and film; a blissful mix of industry parties and special events; a star-packed attendee list—which takes place over 10 days around Central Florida from April 8 – 17.
- SunScreen Film Festival . Scott Goldberg was invited to speak on the Producer’s Panel at the 4th Annual SunScreen Film Festival in St. Petersburg, Florida. Mr. Goldberg spoke about structuring production companies for raising investment funds for independent films, as well as discussed the do’s and dont’s of independent filmmaking and various agreements required for independent filmmakers during the development, production, post-production and distribution stages of filmmaking.